As we settle into fall, we are thrilled about moving our office into Berkeley. Our clients have kept us busy selling their homes and finding them new homes. And since we are no strangers to the area, we are happy to show them a little “behind the scenes” of the Berkeley area.
Every client is different and everyone has a reason for wanting to move into the Berkeley arena. When you work with us, you will find individual and personal attention directed to you. This isn’t just because we are very personable, it’s also because we want to know anything about you that can help us tailor your home search to the right neighborhood for you.
When we work with other realtors in Berkeley, we share information about upcoming listings, neighborhood trends, price comparisons, and trade information about our buyers and sellers. Our goal is to make a perfect match and to be the first ones on the scene of a new listing…sometimes before it even goes on the market.
Some of the top reasons we find that people are moving into the area are:
- Excellent school system- from the elementary level to the world famous Cal Berkeley, our schools are some of the top in the area. Innovation, top educators, diversity, and a level of education that is both challenging and attainable, our clients want the best for their families.
- Location, location, location-our clients often work in San Francisco or Silicon Valley. Being so close to the freeways and public transportation, our clients find it easy to navigate to work on the weekdays and get away to the Sierras on the weekends. Grabbing a local game is easy with so many local sports teams.
- Culture-Berkeley is diverse. That means our people, our food, and our architecture is diverse. Our clients, especially those moving from the crowded city or ones from out of the area, clamor here to experience the wide range of diverse culture that is knows for Berkeley.
- Sense of Community- Our clients comment on the warmth and level of acceptance they feel in Berkeley. When we drive them around the neighborhoods, they comment on the number of people walking, biking, running, and interacting with each other. It’s the old neighborhood feel we felt growing up here, too.
- Hometown feel-the homes here are relics and have withstood the tests of time. People move here for the feel of a home that has its shares of bumps and bruises but isn’t going anywhere. Berkeley has its own way of standing tall among the neighboring cities, and our clients are proud to call Berkeley home.
If you are thinking of moving to Berkeley, we would be happy to help you find the right neighborhood to fit your wants and needs. As neighborhood experts who live and work where we grew up, we’d love to welcome you to the neighborhood. Please email us or call us at 510-549-1003.